The UK’s only national sensors event, Sensors & Instrumentation will take place in Hall 1 at the NEC Birmingham on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th September 2017.
- A dedicated exhibition of the latest products, technology and solutions from market-leading suppliers
- New! Connecting Industry LIVE! Bringing together leading suppliers from the many different sectors of manufacturing for live, on stage demos
- New! Drone Zone demonstrating the real life applications of advancing drone technology
- Expanded Seminar Programme to allow for more speaker slots and further opportunities for exhibitors to interact directly with a focused and highly engaged audience.
- Innovation Showcase, a special display area within the show floor for exhibitors, seminar speakers and industry leading companies to demonstrate their latest innovation
- Sensors & Instrumentation is backed by the UK’s leading industrial publications and websites and supported by a number of other high profile sponsors and media partners
Exhibitors to the 2016 event said:
“We have never been asked for so many quotes at an exhibition; we’ll definitely be back next year.”
“We had a fantastic lead for an application that we have never been involved in before which matches our portfolio perfectly.”
“It’s been a really good event, with a number of new customers and contacts coming our way.”