Sensors & Instrumentation
25 & 26 September 2018
Sensors & Instrumentation is the UK’s only national instrumentation exhibition, providing a platform for showcasing the latest technology in the test, measurement and control field.
The free-to-attend event attracts influencers and key decision makers from across the industry who are looking to source new and innovative products and solutions. Exhibitors and visitors alike also benefit from a unique opportunity to form vital new business connections.
The 2018 edition of the event will see the exhibition share a hall with What’s New In Electronics (WNIE) Live – the UK’s only electronics exhibition – and continue the longstanding co-location with PPMA and TCT.
- A lively exhibition floor, featuring leading companies showcasing the latest products, technologies and ideas to hit the market.
- The brand new FLC Zone, a dedicated area for the flow, level and control sector with exhibitors showcasing a vast array of machinery for anyone involved in this essential field.
- A dedicated Engineering Workshop, giving trainees and apprentices the opportunity to get hands-on with the latest technology, learn from the experts and experience practical demonstrations from companies.
- An action-packed CPD accredited seminar programme, allowing speakers to share their expertise and knowledge with a focused and highly engaged audience regarding pressing matters within the industry.
- The popular Innovation Showcase returns, a special display area that serves as a one-stop shop for the latest innovations available from exhibitors, seminar speakers and leading companies.