- This is the ONLY dedicated national sensors & instrumentation show with over 80 exhibitors
- Supported by leading journals, institutes and groups in the industry
- Organised by industry professionals
- Co-located alongside WNIE, TCT and PPMA.
- See, touch and try the latest equipment at working displays of the latest technology
- Invaluable education and innovation at free workshops and seminars.
- Includes a number of informative and exciting feature areas
Innovation Showcase, sponsored by Bronkhorst
Innovation Showcase returned for a fourth year running. Located at a key destination point within the hall, this too has been expanded to allow even more exhibitors to display their latest products and technology.
Formula 1 Simulation Car, sponsored by Rheintacho UK
A unique and spectacular centerpiece, the Formula 1 Simulation Car brings a competitive edge to the event as visitors are invited to experience driving a Formula 1 car and compete with colleagues, peers and friends to achieve the fastest lap.
Attracting many visitors, the Formula 1 Simulation Car also provides the perfect networking opportunity.
Featuring presentations on topics at the forefront of the industry, the dedicated Sensors & Instrumentation seminar theatre will incorporate educational seminars from sector experts.
Providing a platform for the latest technologies in the flow, level and control sector, this niche area will showcase a range of groundbreaking products and solutions.
Covering a vast array of machinery ranging from the latest valves and flow metres to airbrators and vessels designed to optimise control, the FLC Zone is targeted at anyone involved in this essential field.
Engineering workshop, sponsored by mouser electronics
This new area will feature workshops aimed at engineers in the early stages of their careers and new users of instruments, creating a dedicated space for training by experts in fields ranging from calibration through to laser measurement.
Spread across two days, the workshops will include practical demonstrations of the latest technology, case studies of instruments in action and create the opportunity for hands-on experience.