Exhibiting at Sensors & Instrumentation 2018
The 2018 show will share a hall with What’s New In Electronics (WNIE) Live – the UK’s only electronics exhibition – and will continue to be co-located with TCT Show and PPMA. This bumper engineering experience will attract even more highly-targeted and engaged visitors.
Companies that book a stand will enjoy the following perks as part of their exhibitors package:
- Inclusion in the Show Guide, distributed throughout the duration of the show.
- A personalised digital marketing pack to help promote your companies presence at the Show.
- An entry on the revamped show website.
- Regular inclusion in social media campaigns.
- The opportunity to be included in the Show Preview, published across all Connecting Industry titles.
- A chance to be featured in e-mail campaigns to the Sensors & Instrumentation database.
- Opportunities to be featured in PR to Show media database.
Past exhibitors said:
“More than half of the people we met over the course of the event were new to us. What more can you ask for from a show?“
“We have never been asked for so many quotes at an exhibition; we’ll definitely be back next year.”
“We had a fantastic lead for an application that we have never been involved in before which matches our portfolio perfectly.”
“It’s been a really good event, with a number of new customers and contacts coming our way.”
“We’ve seen enough people to talk to and they were all serious about buying. It’s been a good show.”